Friday, August 7, 2009

Prompt 6

This class gave me an excellent taste of what teamwork and collaboration can do. This is especially true for P2.

P1 helped reinforce my belief in myself as a cook - where I can take existing ingredients and combine them into something new.

As I mentioned in the discussion board thread, I do not have a job to apply this to immediately.
However, in my future professional life, I am likely to take efforts to remain curious and updated on information about new tools and technologies. Where feasible and ideal, I will use these tools to help improve working. This does include professional development for myself.

The class has introduced me to many new things and made me realise that there are a lot of things out there for me to use in my work and that I ought to keep up with them. I should be adding some more edu blogs to my feed reader soon - still not convinced with twitter...

In my personal life, beyond using some social networking and perhaps visiting someone's flickr / blog spaces, I don't see myself engaging in too much produsage.
Not for a lark, anyway - and frankly, I'm happy to rid myself of the slightly pretentious word itself. ;) (And yes, by that, I mean "produsage" )

0 comments: